BACTRONIX IS A PROFESSIONAL MOLD TREATMENT COMPANY
Mold can be found both indoors and outdoors. Experts estimate there are up to 300,000 different kinds of molds. Molds grow best in warm, damp, and humid conditions, and spread and reproduce by making spores.
Some people are sensitive to molds. For these people, exposure to molds can cause symptoms such as nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, wheezing, or skin irritation. Severe reactions may occur when exposed to large amounts of molds. Severe reactions may include fever and shortness of breath. Some people with chronic lung illnesses, such as obstructive lung disease, may develop mold infections in their lungs.
In 2004 the Institute of Medicine (IOM) found there was sufficient evidence to link indoor exposure to mold with upper respiratory tract symptoms, cough, and wheeze in otherwise healthy people; with asthma symptoms in people with asthma; and with hypersensitivity pneumonitis in individuals susceptible to that immune-mediated condition. The IOM also found limited or suggestive evidence linking indoor mold exposure and respiratory illness in otherwise healthy children. In 2009, the World Health Organization issued additional guidance. Other recent studies have suggested a potential link of early mold exposure to development of asthma in some children, particularly among children who may be genetically susceptible to asthma development.
When mold becomes a problem, Bactronix is the company to contact for professional mold treatment. We perform a free evaluation which includes a written assessment, ATP testing before and after treatment and customers are provided with a One-Year Limited Warranty. We are a totally green sanitizing solution to eliminate mold, mildew, and other harmful viral/bacterial infections. Our revolutionary 2-Step Bactronizing process is applied electrostatically to ensure 100% coverage to help foster the health, safety and well-being of you and your family.
IN SUMMARY, THE FOLLOWING STEPS ARE TAKEN
TESTING BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT
EVALUATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT MOLD, MILDEW AND FUNGUS:
In recent times, people have become much more aware of exposure risks to elevated levels of mold in their homes, schools and work environments.
High levels of indoor mold can lead to air quality issues and health concerns.
The presence of indoor mold can also lead to accelerated structure and furniture damage, as well as, expensive repairs.
There are over 100,000 species of mold
About two dozen mold species cause health problems in humans
We have known about the health effect of mold for a long time (but not taken it seriously)
It only takes 24-48 hours for spores to develop into mold
Mold spores can get caught up in the HVAC system and quickly distributed throughout a house or building.
As molds multiply, they release mycotoxins into the air
Mycotoxins cause damage to humans
Mycotoxins suppress the immune system, making a person more susceptible to diseases